[plug] Strange USB Boot Issue

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Tue Sep 7 17:32:41 WST 2010

  I have a Toshiba NB205-N210 netbook with a similar problem.
When booting from some (but not all) USB devices it regularly does not
show the device in the initial boot menu.  However one of the menu
options is to change BIOS settings.  I go into the BIOS and immediately
exit, saving settings.  The computer reboots and lo-and-behold, the USB
device now appears in the menu.

Perhaps this will work for you...

Jim