[plug] PLUG Talk tomorrow night (Tuesday 14th Sept)

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 06:46:24 WST 2010

So far I've not had anyone volunteer for a talk or anything. Maybe
people would like to rock up and be ready to bash out a website for
PLUG? I've setup a basic Drupal install so I believe now it just needs
content and a theme. (NB: Theme needs a logo for both hostaway and
labyrinth data). Having not used Drupal I'm not sure what to do next
but figure as a number of list members have used it, it makes some
sense to give it a shot.
I can be available online tomorrow night if that is what we are doing.
Maybe setup an IRC chat?

Tim

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia