[plug] PLUG Logo ideas

Kevin Shackleton kevins at reachnet.com.au
Mon Sep 13 19:05:50 WST 2010

A Google on "western australia emblems" shows other options with which
to _evolve_ the logo (how's that phrasing for avoiding the flame!).
Though I don't know that any are better than a swan, even a swan
barracking for the Dockers (in reference to Patrick's image).  Is the
right question: who are PLUG pitching the logo to?

Kevin.