[plug] Tiled window managers

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Thu Sep 16 23:35:46 WST 2010

When i said desktops i meant monitors. They are separate it is not one big
monitor. I can drag between monitors and maximise whatever I want in
whatever monitor. Its default in Ubuntu for a while now.

Scott Middleton
Managing Director
Linux Consultants Pty Ltd t/as AssureTek
Email - Scott at assuretek.com.au
Phone - 1300 551 696
Mobile - 0400 212 724