[plug] PLUG Meeting this week - Tues 7:30pm.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Apr 13 10:16:48 WST 2011

On 13/04/2011 10:09 AM, clare johnstone wrote:
> Hi All, Glad it went well; Just to mention that the pay site has an
> outdated certificate.
Thanks Clare,
Another of PLUG's work-in-progress to move everything to Pot, which is
kind of stalled right now; so a replacement cert /could /be on www
instead of "secure"?? Hm.

> Did you record it?; would have liked to hear Harry but not able at present.
> regards,
No, unfortunately we didn't record; we were struggling to just get a
stream working with audio! But we'll endeavour to record the next one.

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to