[plug] send keystrokes to console program on execution line

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Tue Aug 2 09:04:03 WST 2011

There is an open source program on windows called AutoHotKey that can
automate keyboard (an mouse) inputs and would do exatly what you want.
When I had a quick look arround for a linux version I found that there
is (sort of) one avalible in alpha.

http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic54494.html

or you can search for a native linux alternitive.

Hope that helps,
Michael