[plug] server room visit

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Aug 3 11:25:11 WST 2011

I find the racks creates a cleaner and professional looking computer room.
The cables are neatly in order for easy tracking and access to the servers
if setup right is great from both front and back.  I've designed quite a few
server rooms from as large as the Navy to as small as a single rack and it
is the only way to go.  I use MFB racks because of their standards.

Jon L Miller
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
e: jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
p: +618 9375 6597
m: +61 412 126 166

Disclaimer

contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.