[plug] PLUG shirts - please respond!

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon Aug 29 23:26:58 WST 2011

Hello PLUGers

The committee is interested in doing a run of embroided shirts with our new
logo on the front pocket. The minimum run is 12 shirts and we want to know
if you are interested.

The shirt we are looking at is the BizCollection Short Sleeve Metro Shirt
and the stone colour (person on left in the image):
http://www.bizcollection.com.au/ViewProduct.aspx?id=798&page=3&categoryId=9

The price will be $35 each.

If you are prepared to commit to purchase then please visit the link above
and get your shirt size and shoot us an email at committee at plug.org.au. Most
of the committee have their hands up already and we're hoping the AV team
members do the same. If the interest is high then we can do a larger run
(multiples of 12). First in first served and replies needed by Monday 5th
Sept (1 week).

Jason Nicholls
PLUG - Acting Treasurer
jason at mindsocket.com.au