[plug] routing problem

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 9 16:04:50 WST 2011

Thanks Adrian, but does an ipad work to a courier-imap-ssl server? Lots
of stuff out there to sat it doesnt and the only fix I can see is turn
off ssl.

I have it working fine with Linux/evolution

When the ipad tries to connect I get this in the log:
couriertls[3629]: segfault at ec9c78e ip 4c144feb sp bfea617c error 4 in
libc-2.12.2.so[4bfff000+183000]

Seems there have been a lot of imap bugs in IOS over the versions ...

Still looking for something that works ...

BillK