[plug] routing problem

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Wed Dec 7 17:16:32 WST 2011

A temporary solution could be to point the iPad directly at the laptop's
local IP and NAT the incoming connection through to the mail server over
the tunnel.

A better solution would be to expose the mail server onto the Internet,
using SSL/TLS to encrypt it. No tunnel would be necessary and the iPad
would work completely independently of the laptop, on any available
internet connection, with a comparable level of security.

Adrian