[plug] Bernd....

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Mon Dec 12 09:27:58 WST 2011

Hi Bern,

I'm getting strange bounces from your MX, email me.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
Q:	How many IBM types does it take to change a light bulb?
A:	Fifteen.  One to do it, and fourteen to write document number
	GC7500439-0001, Multitasking Incandescent Source System Facility,
	of which 10% of the pages state only "This page intentionally
	left blank", and 20% of the definitions are of the form "A:.....
	consists of sequences of non-blank characters separated by blanks".