[plug] Bernd....

Bernd Felsche bf_plug at felsche.org
Mon Dec 12 09:50:34 WST 2011

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:27:58 Paul Dean wrote:

> I'm getting strange bounces from your MX, email me.

You mean "554 <pond.thecave.ws[203.82.209.217]>: Client host
rejected: Blocked due to clueless bounces (110216)"

That's not strange. The IP address block from which the SMTP
connection was opened had been black-listed because at least one
mail server within was "bouncing" spam with a forged sender address
to my mail server.

I've white-listed your domain now which over-rides the blacklist
entries.

\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | For every complex problem there is an
 X   against HTML mail     | answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
/ \  and postings          |  --HL Mencken