[plug] Mailing List Confusion (was: Pi$$ed off)

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:50:20 WST 2011

Thank you James for such a comprehensive reply.  .Here a careless
decision early in the life of Mailman has been set in stone, and
reinforced by the size to which Mailman has grown.
Although alternatives exist, ( I have been reading about them in
Wikipedia), none of them looks at all suitable. Pity.