[plug] 2014 Dry run Bid for LCA in Western Australia

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Dec 16 09:19:10 WST 2011

On 16/12/2011 9:15 AM, Luke John wrote:
> At this stage considering the bid requirements, we need to start
> looking at Venues/Accommodation and determine potential
> sponsors/funding.
>
> How would people feel about using google docs to manage the the bids,
> or does someone know of an open source project management tool that
> would be good to use?
I'd probably suggest mediawiki or some other wiki, with authentication.
Perhaps could be set up on Pot for you, and maybe even tied into the
PLUG authentication database? Chat with Tim/Nick/Alastair and see if
they have time?

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>