[plug] 2014 Dry run Bid for LCA in Western Australia

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Fri Dec 16 09:15:24 WST 2011

Cheers for that James, I'd been wondering where those documents had
gone, and had been looking at googles cached versions.

At this stage considering the bid requirements, we need to start
looking at Venues/Accommodation and determine potential
sponsors/funding.

How would people feel about using google docs to manage the the bids,
or does someone know of an open source project management tool that
would be good to use?

Kind Regards
Luke John