[plug] PLUG News Server

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 14:08:55 WST 2011

It has been awhile since PLUG has had a News server (NNTP). However,
today I have started some testing with inn2 on bath gateing to mailman
on pot. (So far, just for the offtopic list). I've also made it
authenticate against LDAP as this was easier than trying to make it
authenticate against mailman.
So if anyone is a paid member (due to it authenticating off ldap), and
wishes to assist with testing the news<->mail gateway, let me know and
we can start working on it. I'll probably do the userconf mailing list
next, and once happy it's working then do the main plug list.

Tim