[plug] MythTV project

Max mn8_linux at westnet.com.au
Fri Feb 11 17:56:10 WST 2011

Hi, interesting topic, however,....

If I could ask, please address emails- Too:  plug at plug.org.au

and if you feel it necessary CCC or BCC replies to individuals email addresses etc...

I have been receiving plug 'MythTV project' emails in multiple folders all day due to the email clients filtering setup.

I filter all emails from PLUG to a PLUG email folder.

So if you CCC: and/or BCC: to plug and email a reply TOO: the poster then emails end up in SPAM or UNKNOWN or other folders other than PLUG.

I really don't want to add another load of filters to my email client.
Others may be experiencing the same frustration ?

Gets messy, anyone else agree ?
Thank you.
--
Regards Max.