[plug] Need some feedback

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Thu Feb 24 19:46:46 WST 2011

Hi Guys

This is a commercial question that is not a "How do I do this?" but it is
for our on-line Linux shop. So if posting here is offensive to you please
delete :) but since we are a small (very) Perth based Linux company I
thought I may get away with it.

https://shop.linuxit.com.au

We are in the process of increasing our product line dealing in Linux
merchandise. Currently we are running a poll for a couple of Linux shirts.
https://shop.linuxit.com.au/pollbooth.php/op/results/pollid/9

We are also adding a black Linux polo shirt with a simple embroidered tux.
Much like this one - except black:
https://shop.linuxit.com.au/product_info.php/cPath/101/products_id/272

We have also commissioned an illustrator to create a Zombie tux:
https://shop.linuxit.com.au/images/zombie-t-shirt.png

What we need is a few ideas for a slogan to go with the Zombie Tux (6-8
ideas). We will put them into a poll and the winning slogan will get  the
first off the production line. Also any critiques about the Zombie tux we
will pass on to the illustrator.

As a small reminder to those on FaceBook we are here (we need 4 more people
to secure the namespace):
http://www.facebook.com/pages/LinuxIT/146320002051034

Kind Regards

Scott Middleton
Managing Director
Linux Consultants Pty Ltd t/as AssureTek
Email - Scott at assuretek.com.au
Phone - 1300 551 696
Mobile - 0400 212 724