[plug] LCA2011, Brisbane

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jan 14 18:13:54 WST 2011

Plans for http://linux.conf.au/ / http://lca2011.linux.org.au/ ,
looking good, our best wishes to all affected by the floods in Brisbane
and elsewhere, including Carnarvon.

I shall be heading off soon, with a detour via South Australia - who
else is coming along? You can use your conference login to edit the wiki
pages, I've added one for us to find each other, here:

http://conf.linux.org.au/wiki/Perth

When we get back, we shall update you all on the proceedings at February's
PLUG meeting. Take note of what you found interesting or what cross-LUG
pollination we can join in with!

I shall be checking the website and:
	http://identi.ca/linuxconfau
for updates.

See you all soon!
Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal