[plug] LCA2011, Brisbane

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Fri Jan 14 21:26:20 WST 2011

Hi

I'm going to the gold coast during that time but I wont be attending the
conference. Just a Holiday. I was planning on going but I decided to take my
wife and make it a holiday instead.

If you or anyone else wants to catch up for a few drinks give me a yell on
my mobile below.

I will be staying at the WaterMark hotel on the gold coast. I have a hire
car so if anyone wants a lift (providing wife agrees, she will be doing some
wife stuff eg pedicures) I can drive people around a little bit, preferably
in the gold coast. I bought a couple of VIP passes to the parks so I may be
there a lot :)

I am also going to Darwin in the next few weeks to do some Linux stuff so if
anyone want the excuse to tax deduct a trip give me a yell.

Kind Regards

Scott Middleton
Managing Director
Linux Consultants Pty Ltd t/as AssureTek
Email - Scott at assuretek.com.au
Phone - 1300 551 696
Mobile - 0400 212 724