[plug] phone synchronisation

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Tue Jan 18 11:25:52 WST 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 17:52,  <home at oranges.id.au> wrote:

> Yesterday I took delivery of an HTC Desire, $0 on a $45/m 24m Telstra
> business plan - so effective cost when foregoing the $12.50/m credit
> is $300! 600MB included data is a bonus too. So far I'm pleased:
> Google Tasks, Calendar, Mail all seem to work nicely. To my delight, I
> have noticed that sending email does _not_ result in a "sent from my
> self-advertising device" signature.

*nod*  I ended up adding one on my phone because I am more brief
because of the input mechanism, but could make it pleasantly generic
rather than branded.  Much more to my taste.

> Thank you everyone for advice (feel free to give more). I'll work with
> it and eventually succumb to the temptation to download games (:

Well, there are not that many super-great Android games (IMO,
obviously), but I can recommend the "Ken Magic" solitare, which is
free and regularly cloned by others for money. :)

Regards,
    Daniel
--
✉ Daniel Pittman <daniel at rimspace.net>