[plug] Query about display problem

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Fri Jul 1 08:41:45 WST 2011

Hi Bret,

To show some information about your system you can try ‘lspci’ and
‘less /proc/cpuinfo’.

I’m not being patronising so don’t take this the wrong way, but when
trouble shooting I always look at the hardware layer first. Double
check that the power and VGA\DVI cable are securely plugged in. It
wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen a fault like this and the
software is pure coincidence.

Good Luck,
Michael