[plug] Meeting tonight: Ubuntu One. Loft at UCC, UWA, 6.30pm

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 01:13:27 WST 2011

Perth Linux Users Group is meeting tonight:
	* Tuesday 12th July 2011, 6.30pm
	* in the Cameron Hall Loft, above the University Computer Club (Inc.)
	  Hackett Entrance #2 at The University of Western Australia, Crawley
	* Directions:
	  http://www.ucc.asn.au/aboutucc/contact.ucc

James Henstridge of Canonical Ltd. will be there, with answers and
questions of his or your devising.

All welcome, join us on GIMPnet irc.plug.org.au/#plug and turn up in
person from 5pm as we talk, plan, artwork busybee or test the network
and the AV streaming (helpers wanted!), which should be available from:

http://icecast.plug.org.au:8000/

Nick.
Vice-President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au/

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal