[plug] Quiz Night Results

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:37:54 WST 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Russell Steicke
<russellsteicke at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 2:15 PM, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to> wrote:
>> Congratulations to Table 5 who won the Boffin's vouchers, and to the UCC table who won the Yubikeys.
>
> I know you mentioned it on the night, James, but could you remind me
> who supplied the Yubikeys?  I'm interested in the OTP capabilities for
> secure login.  There's even a pam library:
> https://github.com/Yubico/yubico-pam
>
> Note to self: I should store my yubikey away from my red pen.

Was just digging through my inbox and found this - I've still got a
few Yubikeys left over from the quiz night purchase. They cost me $24
each - let me know if you'd like one and I'll drop it in the mail.

Cheers,

Patrick

--
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au - WA Backup, Web and VPS Hosting