[plug] PLUG Membership increases on July 1st to $20/$10 - renew now!!!

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Jun 29 21:31:02 WST 2011

Hello PLUG,

Why not renew your PLUG membership now? On*July 1st,* PLUG membership
*increases to $20 for a full, and $10 for a concession membership*
(student, pensioner). See http://www.plug.org.au/membership for details
on how to do this. Note you cannot renew for more than one year at the
current $10/$5 price. As discussed before, this is the first increase to
PLUG membership fees ever, and will help PLUG achieve more.

I'm thrilled to announce that PLUG's financial members has more than
doubled since January. We have around 350 people on this mailing list,
and our monthly tech meetings have on average also quadrupled in
attendees since the end of last year. But we need your help to do more.
Please tell your friends and colleagues about PLUG, and help advertise
our upcoming talks - especially the very limited chance to hear from and
speak with Rusty Russell at our October meeting (tickets for this are
$20/head for members and $50/head for non-members to cover costs - see
the calendar on the web site for details).

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email, ping me on #plug, or
even -- gosh -- call me! ;)

*But remember, come 1st of July, PLUG membership is $20 full, $10
concession.*

Thanks,

  James

PS: A big thank you to our Secretary, Peter Lyons, who has been running
the membership database and processing submissions. Thanks Peter.

PPS: Your cheapest option to come to the Rusty talk is to get your PLUG
membership TODAY for $10, and then get a members ticket for $20. Its
simple. Why pay $50... and on the night, possibly more?? ;) We may even
end up covering the cost of pizza or something on the night if we have
enough people pay up and we more-than cover our costs!
--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au