[plug] PLUG AV Project needs an 'old loaner box'

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Mar 22 14:18:03 WST 2011

On 22/03/2011 1:22 PM, Brad Campbell wrote:
> I've got the following in use at the moment, but if pushed a bit
> harder I could probably free it up this weekend. I don't have any
> spare infrastructure (case/psu/etc) but the Motherboard / Ram / CPU
> can go as a job lot on an indefinite loan basis if you are still stuck.
> [    0.124328] CPU0: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
> stepping 02
> brad at storage1:~$ free
> Mem:       4059828    4027240      32588          0    1423684    2282692

That sounds great! Thanks. I'm sure we could fit that into an existing
box somewhere.

Due to the *Quiz Night on Monday*, I won't have any time next week to
play with the AV Project (though you and others are welcome to); so
perhaps during the first full week of April would be great?

I'd love to get our hands on a pair of tripods too (Nick, you have one
from what I recall).

  James

Hmm. budget.

8 port unmanaged gig switch: US$38.20
http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Unmanaged-Auto-Negotiation-Auto-MDIX-TEG-S80G/dp/B001QUA6RA/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1300774122&sr=1-2

Tripod US$119.99
http://www.amazon.com/Fancier-Camera-Tripod-Weifeng-FT9901/dp/B003UOMWOK/ref=sr_1_17?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1300774409&sr=1-17

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to