[plug] Quiz Night tonight (Moon & Six Pence, 7pm for 7:30pm start)

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Mar 28 08:52:37 WST 2011

Hi all,

One last reminder - the Quiz Night at the Moon & Six Pence on Murray
Street is *TONIGHT*!

Doors to "The Stables" should open around 7pm, Quiz starting around
7:30pm. It's all Linux/Open Source/IT related - a bit of Geek TV, a bit
of Tech history, etc. We'll be raffling off an admission ticket for
LCA2012 (Ballarat), and there are prizes for Boffins Bookshop, and some
other small goodies - and it's free*!

Hope to have fun....

  James
* But I may try and make you feel guilty if your PLUG membership
($10/yr) is out of date... :)

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to