[plug] Perl Training

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:37:46 WST 2011

Hi Guys,

I received a few responses indicating there might be some interest directly
or through some work places.

So if you are genuinely interested, please let me know. At this stage, firm
answers only. If there is enough interest, there will be room for maybes.

Regards,

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!