[plug] Accidental reboot

Lance Duivenbode lduivenbode.lists at multistat.org
Tue May 10 17:05:04 WST 2011

Actually - no I didn't - I said that's what he said.

That being said, I agree with both him and Brad - most of the time
there's no need to reboot Linux servers. Trying to educate new admins
that rebooting is not the fix-all solution is always an interesting task.

And if it makes you feel any better Mitch, I don't disagree with you -
Windows has it's own important place in the ecosystem. It's the same as
with programming languages - you pick the right tool for the job. Just
make sure you keep it well oiled!

Cheers,
Lance