[plug] Urban Terror - tonight 8pm!

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon May 16 08:41:14 WST 2011

Well at least it looked like some of you managed to get a game! I was on the
server from 8 until close to 8:15 but I was itching to have a game so I
jumped ship onto another server with plenty of players. Pretty fun even
though I spent most of my time waiting to respawn :)

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Jason Nicholls <jason at mindsocket.com.au>wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> For whoever is interested let's jump on the PLUG UT server *tonight from
> 8pm* to have a bit of a mess around.
>
> See the other thread about getting the client - make sure you give yourself
> enough time cause it's a 1GB download!
>
> Also, i've found on Ubuntu 11.04 x86_64 that the binary runs but can't find
> the game files which means it's pretty much useless. However the i386 binary
> works properly so use that instead.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857