[plug] APC 15A -> C19 ( or equiv ) power cable, anyone?

Chris Hoy Poy chris at hoypoy.id.au
Mon May 16 12:52:12 WST 2011

Hi all,

worked around it ;)   (had an issue where I wasn't happy with cabling plans to accomodate some kit, but have a working plan that will safely suffice until we get the rest of the PDUs and cables)

cheers for all responses;

These are pretty common cables usually - a lot of APC PDUs and APCs, plus other APCs in the 15A range have C20 sockets, you need the C19 plug to go into 'em ;)

I was also under the impression I had more spare - but these have (of course) been put somewhere "safe" during office moves since I last needed any :)

//chris