[plug] PLUG News round-up (long)

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:07:42 WST 2011

I'm a relatively new member, who's yet to get around to paying my
membership. (I'll rectify that later in the week). $20 is a pretty small fee
over 12 months and depending on your line of work, it may actually be
tax deductible (check with an accountant).

Just out of curiosity, how is membership tracked now? Is the annual fee due
at the same time for everyone? Is there a portal to check our membership
status, date due etc?

Paypal is convenient, but it also charges the account getting "Paid" a fee.
It's not much, but will add up.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!