[plug] Proxy server

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Thu May 19 05:51:51 WST 2011

See https://jeremy.visser.name/2009/08/30/python-iview/

I believe it even has a cli package as well.

If you think logically about it, if you can see/access it, then
chances are you can save it. What ever their software does to allow
you to view it, our software can also. And for anyone who says encrypt
it with a private key... Think for a moment where the decryption key
has to end up for you to view it.

My person interest in this package is that iview (being Flash) runs
horribly on some of my machines. Being on an iinet connection iView is
free and a very useful resource (think kids).

Tim

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia