[plug] PLUG in the pub - tomorrow (Monday 23rd May), Moon & Six Pence

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun May 22 19:32:52 WST 2011

Hello all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow we're at the Moon & Six Pence for a social
drink and a chat. I'll be there from around 6:30pm or so; may try and
stake out either The Stables (rear of the pub) or The Snook (rear of the
pub on the left hand side).

  James
PS: For those who have been trying our IPv6 since our May talk by Carl,
you can now access PLUG's DNS servers via IPv6, as well as our Mumble
server (VoIP/chat; mumble.plug.org.au) and Icecast streams (when we're
transmitting; http://iecast.plug.org.au:8000/). The PLUG website will be
a while longer. Outside of our control is the accessibility of DNS
servers for ".au" and ".org.au" being IPv6, so dual stack on your
upstream DNS server is still required.
--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au