[plug] PLUG - Open Source - Wallpaper

BinaryMe binary at 010101.com.au
Sat May 28 00:49:23 WST 2011

Hi all,

I've been playing around with The Gimp, prompted in part by the recently
announced PLUG Logo comp.

I've already submitted a few designs for the comp but decided (in the
spirit of 'open source') to make my most recent design, a Desktop
Wallpaper, available to PLUG members for download.

Note: This is not an 'official' PLUG wallpaper...  The Logo competition
is still open...  If you like it, use it.  If it prompts you to become
creative and make your own... so much the better!

Download:  http://010101.com.au/PLUG

Comments, questions & suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
Peter