No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

config, and ended up doing my own thing there.

Time to look into this IP Chains. (Is there a Debian pkg for it?)

> b) ip forwarding requires a "cat 1 > /proc/sysconf/net/ipv4/forward"
> (or similar).

Yep, know this. I think it's /proc/sys/net/ipvr/ip_forward. ^_^

> PS: Did not see you last night (you missed a cute SB-AMG Dale showed
> during the dinner break, he has another 7 ;-). Trev, did you get
> around to adding my name to that mailing list yet?

SB-AMG ?? SoundBlaster Ah My Goddess?? ^_^
(Or do you mean SD?)

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :