No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

non-filtering opaque(?) proxy is as far as an ISP should be expected to
go.

I myself don't give a fig for X material except that I have watched it
alter the attitudes of many underage (particularly) males for the worse.
As an adult, I have both a Delete and a Back button. As a parent, I
would like to be easily able to let my children loose on the Net without
a qualm; sort of like guaranteeing that the streets are safe, but that
dangerous areas are accessible for those who both want them and are
competent to deal with them.

Treating _all_ net users as children is not on.

--
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. -- Albert
Einstein