No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

environment - I can suggest two solutions :

If your organisation is already using Microsoft Office - then why not use
Word to create your web pages, just create your pages as usual but save them
as 'HTML' documents. Trouble is Word puts too much 'extra garbage' into the
pages.

If your organisation does not use Microsoft Office - then have a look at -
Corel Wordperfect office suite, it allows you to install an optimised SGML
editor for the creation of web pages. I do not know what version Corel are
at - or if it is even available any more.

Regards Arie