No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

I've never purchased the book as I heard enough to put me off.

I did however purchase 'the complete idiot's guide to linux'. I can't say
it's a great  book, but it isn't a bad book either. It comes with Caldera
1.3, which installs ok and runs ok.

I have an agp video card which it doesn't support, and I haven't been
able to get it to use my printer. Then, I couldn't get the APC's red hat
5.2 support my printer either.

I now have a copy of SuSE 6.0 coming in this general direction. It will
be very interesting to see how that performs.

Hope all of this is of some interest.