No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

such a scheme may cause) it seems like a very sensible way of doing
things.  Having worked inside a large organisation that does have such a
system, it made it very easy to remember somebodies email address - far
easier than other systems I have seen such as:
   first six letters of surname, then the initials from their christian
names.  Or, if they have only one christian name then use seven letters
from the surname and then their single initial.  If the surname has less
than the required number of letters, fill in using the christian na....

you get the point.    (pardon the pun :)

Although you _can_ set up such a system personally (using an address book
or something) such a standard allows you to find out addresses for people
you rarely communicate with.  Anyway, all I really want to say is - seems
like a good system to me.

Well, that's my opinion anyways, seeya.
   David B