No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

LaTeX then BibTeX and then LaTeX again...  one would assume since it
supports BibTeX that it would be able to do this correctly...

> Intuitive, I know. :)

Terribly. ;-)

> --
> "Never be afraid to tell the world who you are."
>                                         -- Anonymous

Hmmm... I like this... might stick it in my collection of random sigs.
:)

Regards,

Christian.

--
"Perhaps I am flogging a straw herring in mid-stream, but in the light
of