No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

Evaluation of the book, would likely best be by one of the PERL guru's on the
mailing list, by viewing a copy of the book.

Also, I know that I have asked this before, but could someone please clarify the
differences (including advantages/disadvantages) between using PERL and PHP, as
front ends for databases, such as PostgreSQL? From what I understand, HTML code
is needed, as web pages, to call the scripting language modules (PERL or PHP),
which interface with the database.

If it has already been done on a web site, a URL would be useful, but also, any
opinions of people on the mailing list, would be useful.

--

Bret Busby

Phone/Fax:    +61 8 9399 3820 ( 08 9399 3820 within Australia)