No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

("from") X display to be used  to  control  another  ("to")  X  display.

However, the beauty of XFree86 4 is that keyboard & mouse aren't the
problem - the one X server controls the keyboard & mouse across multiple
displays, so moving the mouse to the other display is all transparent.
It's just the actual dual-display and where an X window sits (in one or
the other) that's tricky.

Perhaps a different Window manager would cope better with them? (But I'm
quite liking KDE2 ^_^)

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :