No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

that the ISP that services golden.wattle.id.au , should be advised, so
that they can resolve the problem, of being regarded as a source of
spam.

I have previously had this problem with email that I sent from iinet,
and I contacted iinet, who resolved (or, so I was led to believe) the
problem.

It appears that some ISP's can unwittingly be used to relay spam, then
they get blacklisted, as the source of the spam, which causes the
problem.

But, that's just my opinion, from reading the instructions, and, from
experience.

(if all else fails, follow the instructions ... :)

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the
answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988