No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

"Mirror.AARNet has moved to Canberra! We are working to address things
related to the move (e.g broken links and archives. This is an ongoing
process and i expect to have most of them fixed over the next week..aarnet.
A new faster machine has been donated by Sun Microsystems - mirror is now an
Enterprise 450 with a Terabyte of disk space. Please bear with us on archive
updates and content due to the migration issues as some reorganization goes
on.

Mail mirror at mirror.aarnet.edu.au if you notice problems - we'll try and get
them fixed ASAP!"

Adam