No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

cable occasionally came loose from the m/board.  It is a relatively
straightforward process to remove the keyboard and re-seat the cable.  There
was also a fix available from Toshiba in the form of a small clip to prevent
the i/face cable coming loose again.

Regards,

PJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrell Horrocks [mailto:darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au]
Sent: Thursday, 27 December 2001 10:08 AM
To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Subject: [plug] Linux on a laptop - Toshiba 100CS

Hi All, and best wishes of the season.

I've been given this laptop as the battery doesn't charge and the
keyboard is stuffed (partially).  So the questions for you knowledge
able pluggers are:

1) Does anyone actually have one of these laptops?  I would love to
either buy a working keyboard, or use it to make sure that the problem
is actually the keyboard before I fork out more money.  An external
keyboard works fine.