No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

messages indicated some kind of failure with the decryption.  I've also
tried MPlayer without success (yet).  I'll give this another bash sometime
this week and let u all know how it goes. 8-)

thanks heaps

David.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.