No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

source projects that lack the fund to be able pay the license fees for
technologies... but also from what I've read this situation already
exists in the US (amazon sued another company for using their one click
to buy a book concept) so I'm not sure how it is played out there.

Anyone with more a clue able to decipher this so non-legally-minded
people can see what this means in more practical terms? Does this mean
stuff created in Australia would have export restrictions etc?

Kirk

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 11:20, Onno Benschop wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 11:14, Derek Fountain wrote:
> > Does anyone know if this:
> >=20
> > http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/
> >=20
> > is just a bit of political posturing, or whether the project has actual=
ly=20
> > bitten the dust?
>=20
> My understanding is that this forms part of the online protest against
> Software Patents as currently being discussed in the European
> Parliament.
>=20
>=20
> Onno Benschop=20
>=20
> Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kunun=
urra, WA)
> --=20
> ()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..=20
> --- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..=20
>=20
> Proudly supported by Skipper Trucks, Highway1, Concept AV, Sony Central, =
Dalcon
> ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - onno at itmaze dot com =
dot au
>=20
>=20

--=-9Ns1LBj0a8+PFKyr78Un