No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

Our latest self-defeating competition, "Buy A Dumb Domain
and Show .name How Foolish They Are By Paying Them" seems to
be ticking along just fine. Subscriber NICK CROSSLAND took
out "madeup.domain.name", so he can be madeup.email.address
at madeup.domain.name. DAVID BARTON got as far as the credit
card page before balking at "name.name.name". CHRIS SHEA
also stepped away from the vehicle before purchasing
dubya.wanker.name. Suitably inspired, however, he went on to
buy dodgy.name and dubious.name. But we think MARK HEALEY
wins the nominal prize this week, being the proud owner
"dot.dot.name". Now I can be emailed at "dot.dot at
dot.dot.name", he writes, seemingly in morse.
http://www.thisishell.co.uk/cgi-bin/whois.cgi?domain=dot.dot.name
- remember, these are all bona-fide real names, just like .name promised