[plug] Less than 2 weeks until the Open Source Developers Conference 2011

Evan Leybourn eleybourn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:49:16 WST 2011

Hi,

There is now less than 2 weeks to go until the Open Source Developers
Conference (http://OSDC.com.au <http://osdc.com.au/>) is being held in
Canberra (Nov 16-18). We've got a great lineup with keynotes from Senator
Kate Lundy (Openness in Government), Jon Oxer (Freedom for Atoms) and
Damian Conway (Fun with Dead Languages), plus Brian Catto from
AGIMO.gov.au<http://agimo.gov.au/> and
Tony Beal from AGS.gov.au <http://ags.gov.au/>.

We've got business and technical talks, workshops & mini-confs on topics
including Java, PHP, Python, Perl & Go as well as on agile project
management, business tools and open source licensing. For the full line-up
and more information visit the OSDC schedule -
http://2011.osdc.com.au/schedule/. You can still purchase tickets from the
OSDC website or from the payments link;
https://osdc2011.wufoo.com/forms/buy-tickets/

We also have a competition running for students to win a free conference
ticket. Open to students of all ages, we are asking you to come up with the
best open source related topic to put to our discussion panel. The winner
will see their topic discussed, examined & dissected by our selected panel
of expert speakers & will also receive free entry to the Open Source
Developers Conference and related events. The 2 runners up will also
receive free entry to the Open Source Developers Conference and related
events. The competition will be judged by the OSDC organising committee and
closes at 1pm Tuesday the 8th of November.

We would love to see you there.

TTFN
Evan
on Behalf of the OSDC Canberra Organising Committee.

--
Evan Leybourn
http://theagiledirector.com/